Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-23 Origin: Site
The use and maintenance of water-cooled vacuum pumps that you have to pay attention to in winter
The cold winter is really cold. In order to ensure the normal operation of our chiller equipment in winter, we will now explain to you the relevant precautions and maintenance methods of the water-cooled vacuum pump when the ambient temperature is harsh in winter.
1. Add antifreeze or ethanol to the water tank to prevent the water from freezing.
1. Add 30% ethylene glycol in the water tank. Under normal circumstances, adding about 20% alcohol can lower the freezing point to -10°C, and adding 40% alcohol can lower the freezing point to -20°C. Remember not to increase the alcohol concentration to more than 40%. It evaporates easily and burns easily;
2. Add 50% antifreeze in the water tank;
3. Add 25% calcium chloride aqueous solution in the water tank.
2. When the equipment is in use, carefully observe whether there is any icing in the outlet and return pipes. If it freezes or freezes nearby, add warm water (<50 ℃) to the water tank to melt it.
3. When the vacuum pump is not used for a long time, the water in the water tank and the water in the filter cup should be drained through the drain valve. At the same time, the drain nut under the water pump should be unscrewed to drain the remaining water in the pump; to prevent the ambient temperature Too low causes the water system to freeze.