Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-11 Origin:Site
What faults usually occur in the engraving machine
1. When opening the software, the computer prompts "Failed to open the card, please check the card".
(1). Check whether the driver of the board is installed, or replace the board with a PCI slot;
(2). Reinstall the two data cables and check for broken needles;
(3). If there is a problem with the board, replace the board.
2. When opening the software, it prompts: three-axis alarm, initialization error No. 4.
(1). Check whether the two data lines of the computer and the machine are connected well;
(2). Check whether the fuse of the adapter board in the control box is burned out, and replace the fuse;
(3). Check whether the 5V12V power supply is normal.
3. Dislocation or wrong size during engraving.
(1). Check whether the path of the engraving software is correct or not;
(2). Check the clearance size of the screw rod and whether the fastening screws of the polished rod are loose;
4. When the X-axis travels for a certain section, the Z-axis does not lift the knife, but presses up to go down.
(1). Check whether the Z-axis motor is running normally, the power and the size of the drive current;
(2). Check whether the Z-axis motor line has poor contact or interruption.
5. Spindle motor does not rotate or reverses.
(1). Check the parameter settings of the inverter;
(2). Whether the signal line of the inverter is reversed.
6. There is a phenomenon of smashing knives.
(1). The power of the Z-axis motor is not enough, and the coupling is loose;
(2). The current of the Z-axis driver is too small, or the signal line is connected incorrectly.
7. When the software is turned on, the axis is closed.
(1). The problem of the driver or the poor contact of the computer output signal line;
(2). The motor wire is in poor contact.
8. There is a limit phenomenon during the engraving process.
(1). Check whether the engraving path exceeds the engraving range;
(2) The software limit set by the parameters in the V6.02 software.
9. The machine is not powered on when it is turned on.
(1). Check whether the start button line is connected well and whether the button is burnt out;
(2). Check whether the AC contactor is short-circuited or burned out.
10. When the button moves, the axis only goes in one direction.
(1). Check whether the optical coupling line is working normally and whether the line is in good contact;
(2). Check whether the motor circuit has virtual welding.
11. The sending software cannot be opened normally, and the engraved objects are deformed.
(1). Reinstall the new system and software;
(2). Check whether the X, Y axis screw and screws are loose;
(3). There is a problem with the engraving knife.
12. The signal cannot be transmitted
(1). Whether the parameters of the engraving machine and the computer settings are correct
(2). Is the signal line connected correctly?
13. The carving material is unclean
(1) The tool is dull, has certain wear, and needs to be ground
(2). Whether the tool setting in the software is consistent with the actual tool used
(3). Whether to add lubricant when engraving hard materials (such as metal, jade, glass, etc.)
(4). Is the shank concentric?
14. The machine head cannot be reset to zero and the engraving machine format is reduced or out of bounds
(1). The machine head cannot be returned to the zero position, the lead screw may be dislocated, and the lead screw needs to be adjusted
(2). Damaged travel switch
(3). The machine head cannot return to the zero position and the engraving machine format is reduced or out of bounds. It may be that the "model" in the machine settings does not match the actual model.
15. Running knife
(1). If the ground wire is not installed, static electricity occurs, resulting in running and dislocation of the knife
(2). The printer parameters in the software do not match the printing parameters of the engraving machine
16. The knife often breaks when carving hard materials
(1). When engraving hard materials, it is necessary to set different engraving parameters and use different tools according to different materials.
(2) Choose the appropriate lubricant
17. When the engraving machine starts and resets, it beeps or the limit switch is always broken
(1) The ejector rod cannot reach the limit switch, just correct it.
(2) The contact of the drive line is not good, try to fix the drive line firmly.
(3) The limit switch line is not connected properly, just connect the line well.
(4) The limit switch is broken, just replace it.
18. The engraving machine cannot engrave at the origin
(1) Whether the layout size of the file matches the machine.
(2) Check whether there is an offset (OFFSET) and whether the layout setting is correct
19. During the working process of the engraving machine, the spindle motor suddenly stops or rotates slowly
(1) If the working voltage is unstable or overloaded, a voltage stabilizer can be added.
(2) Check whether the middle wire is connected well and whether the wire ends are desoldered.
20. When the engraving machine sets the origin, sometimes the offset distance to the right and forward is uncertain?
(1) The limit switch fails. When the system returns to the origin of the system, the limit switch first closes and then pops open. Just replace the limit switch.
(2) The drive line is loose, try to fix it tightly.
21. When the engraving machine starts and resets, the positions of X-axis, Y-axis and Z-axis are not fixed.
(1) The limit switch is broken (the limit switch is always closed), just replace it.
(2) The drive line is broken (X-axis 14-pin and 15-pin short-circuit, Y-axis 13-pin and 15-pin short-circuit, Z-axis 31-pin and 15-pin short-circuit), replace the drive line or separate the short circuit.
(3) The driver board is broken, just replace the driver board.
Fault analysis alarm fault
The overtravel alarm indicates that the machine has reached the limit during operation, please check according to the following steps:
1. Whether the size of the designed graphics exceeds the processing range.
2. Check whether the connection line between the machine motor shaft and the lead screw is loose, if so, please tighten the screw.
3. Whether the machine and computer are properly grounded.
4. Whether the current coordinate value exceeds the software limit value range.
Overtravel alarm and release
When overtravel, all motion axes are automatically set in the jog state, as long as you keep pressing the manual direction key, when the machine leaves the limit position (ie, leaves the overtravel point switch), the connected motion state is restored at any time.
When moving the workbench, pay attention to the direction of movement, and it must be far away from the limit position.
For software limit alarm, XYZ can be cleared in the coordinate setting
1. If the repeated machining accuracy is not enough, check according to the first and second items.
2. When the computer is running and the machine does not move, check whether the connector between the computer control card and the electrical box is loose, if so, insert it tightly and tighten the fixing screws.
3. The machine cannot find the signal when returning to the mechanical origin, check according to item 2. The proximity switch at the mechanical origin fails.
1. Whether the screws of each part are loose.
2. Check whether the path processed by yourself is correct.
3. Whether the file is too large and the computer handles errors.
4. Increase or decrease the spindle speed to adapt to different materials (generally 8000-24000)
5. Unscrew the knife chuck, turn the knife in one direction to clamp, and put the knife in the right direction to avoid the engraved object being unclean.
6. Check whether the tool is damaged, replace it with a new one, and re-engraving.
1. No output, please check whether the computer and the control box are connected well.
2. Open the engraving manager's settings to see if the space is full, and delete the unused files in the manager.
3. Whether the wiring of the signal line is loose, carefully check whether each line is connected.