Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-25 Origin: Site
1325 common sense of winter maintenance of woodworking engraving machine
The weather is getting colder and colder, and the daily maintenance of the engraving machine is particularly important.
Today, I will add to you the winter maintenance knowledge of 1325 woodworking engraving machine and other models, spindle motors, and vacuum adsorption pumps! Doing winter maintenance can effectively reduce machine failures and prolong machine life!
1. After processing, clean the countertop with water in time to keep the countertop and machine clean and hygienic.
2. Regularly clean the guide rails, racks, stone powder, wood chips and other stains to prevent the interference of debris causing the machine to interfere during the working process.
3. Regularly clean the screw of the engraving machine to prevent foreign objects from sticking to the screw. The lead screw determines the accuracy of the machine in the equipment, and the lead screw also plays an important role in the transmission process.
1. Use a cloth (without depilation) to clean up the oil stains and material chips on the guide rail and the lead screw. Because the temperature is low, the guide rail and lead screw can be added with special lubricating oil for engraving machine to prevent rust and corrosion. 2. The refueling cycle is twice a month, that is, once every two weeks. 3. If the machine is working every day, it should be ensured that there is always oil in the oil pump. 4. If the machine is not used for a long time, it should be regularly refueled and empty to ensure the flexibility of the transmission system. 5. After adding oil, move back and forth at a slow speed to ensure that the lubricating oil can be evenly added to the guide rail and the lead screw.
1. The water-cooled spindle motor must use clean cooling water. If the water quality is too dirty, the life of the spindle will be shortened, and even the spindle will be damaged directly.
2. Ensure that enough cooling circulating water is used in the water pump to prevent water shortage and prevent the heat of the spindle motor from being exported in time.
3. Use a high-power cooling water pump, the pump power is small and the circulation is slow, which will also cause damage to the spindle!
Make sure that the temperature of the working environment is not too low to prevent water pipes and spare parts from being frozen!