Views: 9 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-06 Origin: Site
Problems and solutions encountered when using fiber laser cutting machine
Anyone who has been engaged in laser technology knows that the hardware conditions that affect the quality of laser cutting are: protective lens, gas purity, sheet quality, focusing mirror and collimating mirror; parameters are: focus position, cutting height, cutting nozzle model, cutting frequency, cutting Power, cutting air pressure, cutting speed and cutting duty cycle.
When we encounter poor laser cutting quality, it is recommended to conduct an inspection first. The main contents of the inspection are:
1. For the cutting height, it is recommended that the actual cutting height be between 0.8 and 1.2 mm. If the actual cutting height is not accurate, it needs to be calibrated;
2. It is recommended to use a cutting nozzle with a diameter of 1.0 for the optical center inspection. When checking the optical center, the focus is preferably between -1 and 1, so that the light spot produced is small and easy to observe;
3. Cutting nozzle Check whether the model and size of the cutting nozzle are used incorrectly. If it is correct, check whether the cutting nozzle is damaged and whether the roundness is normal;
4. Check if the focus is set correctly;
5. Protect the lens, check whether the protective lens is clean, and require no water, no oil, no slag spots, and sometimes the protective lens will be fogged due to the weather or the cold air of the shop;
6. Modify cutting parameters.