Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-07 Origin:Site
Maintenance of plasma cutting machine
1. Assemble the torch correctly
Install the cutting torch correctly and carefully, make sure that all parts are well matched, and ensure that the gas and cooling air flow. Install all the parts on a clean flannel to avoid dirt sticking to the parts. Add appropriate lubricating oil to the О-shaped ring, subject to the brightening of the О-shaped ring, do not add more.
2. Consumable parts should be replaced in time before they are completely damaged
Do not replace the consumable parts after they are completely damaged, because severely worn electrodes, nozzles and vortex rings will produce uncontrollable plasma arcs, which can easily cause serious damage to the cutting torch. Therefore, when the cutting quality is found to be degraded for the first time, the consumable parts should be checked in time.
3. Clean the connecting thread of the cutting torch
When replacing consumables or routine maintenance and inspection, you must ensure that the internal and external threads of the cutting torch are clean. If necessary, clean or repair the connecting threads.
4. Clean the contact surface of the electrode and the nozzle
In many cutting torches, the contact surface between the nozzle and the electrode is a charged contact surface. If these contact surfaces are dirty, the cutting torch will not work properly and should be cleaned with hydrogen peroxide cleaning agent.
5. Check gas and cooling gas daily
Check the flow and pressure of the gas and cooling air flow every day. If you find that the flow is insufficient or leaking, you should immediately stop the machine and queue for failure.
6. Avoid torch collision damage
In order to avoid collision damage to the cutting torch, it should be programmed correctly to prevent the system from running out of limits. The installation of an anti-collision device can effectively avoid damage to the cutting torch during collision.
7. The most common cause of torch damage
(1) The cutting torch collides.
(2) Destructive plasma arc caused by damage to consumables.
(3) Destructive plasma arc caused by dirt.
(4) Destructive plasma arc caused by loose parts.
(1) Do not apply grease on the cutting torch.
(2) Do not excessively use the lubricant of the O-ring.
(3) Do not spray anti-splash chemicals while the protective cover is still on the cutting torch.
(4) Don't use the manual cutting torch as a hammer